No, this is not something we recommend, as constant re-applying may lead to irritation as your skin needs to breathe :)
Articles in this section
- Are your gloves latex free?!
- Can I apply inkbox on my inner lip?!
- Can I apply over top a scar or stretch marks?
- Can I layer two tattoos?
- Can I re-apply inkbox once it starts fading?
- Can I tan with an inkbox?! Will it leave a tan mark?
- Can I trace on my skin prior to applying Formula 1s?
- Can I use inkbox more than once?!
- Does it hurt?
- How do I apply the tattoos?!