Yes, you can use washable surgical marker, or pen, to draw your design on yourself & trace over with Formula 1s. The ink will still be absorbed through the tracing.
Articles in this section
- Are your gloves latex free?!
- Can I apply inkbox on my inner lip?!
- Can I apply over top a scar or stretch marks?
- Can I layer two tattoos?
- Can I re-apply inkbox once it starts fading?
- Can I tan with an inkbox?! Will it leave a tan mark?
- Can I trace on my skin prior to applying Formula 1s?
- Can I use inkbox more than once?!
- Does it hurt?
- How do I apply the tattoos?!